Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Same subject, different topic

     I know that a class related response is usually about a response to something that we do in a class, but this blog goes a little bit deeper in class. Ms. Hudson is the best teacher to have for a physics class. She not only gives us extra help when its needed, but she actually has fun teaching our class. My learning process in that class tends to be difficult at times, but I accept the challenge for what it is because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Ms. Hudson seems to be just an ordinary old teacher for those who have not had her since 9th grade, but having her this year led me to be closer to her. It led for all of us to be closer to her.
    She actually reminds me of an older version of me, she's very unique and artistic and always seems to be at one with herself. She listens to peoples problems and she helps them look at negative things in such a beautiful light, kind of like a "hippie" at times. We both get frustrated with people who can't think positively for at least once. Even during class, while we're learning the laws of conservation of momentum or something she manages to brighten everyone's day. Even when she's having a rough day, she always manages to brighten everyone's day. Sometimes I think that she knows me more than I know me. I never cease to be amazed in that class.    
    Even though this didn't really explain something I learned, I just thought it'd be interesting to let everyone know why I really love this class.

5 comments:

  1. This was very sweet. I don't have Ms. Hudson as a teacher anymore, but I do remember her being a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ms. Hudson is so cool. I never knew we had so much in common till I started talking to her more. Turns out when she was my age we had the exact same interest in career. But she is one of the teachers I will really miss when I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had Ms. Hudson since 9th grade but i do know that you're not telling a lie. She's a very different and unique teacher. It's true she'll make you happy before she makes herself happy and that's an unselfish person. She's a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Ms Hudson is a really great teacher and a really great person too. She is someone that I think everyone can enjoy being around and she makes you feel comfortable around her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm glad Ms. Hudson is so much fun for you, but... a class related response is when you write about English class. Interdisciplinary is when you write about other classes.

    ReplyDelete