Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Little Rascals

       When I was younger, the Little Rascals was one of my favorite movies. It is about a group of little boys and they're in a "gang". One of them however (Alfalfa) had  done what the rest of them were afraid to do. Alfalfa had fallen in love with a girl named Darla. They were so cute, and everything they did just made me smile. He would sing to her, and they would go on boat rides, which was really mature for their ages. Alfalfa's "gang" leader Spanky didn't like that his friend likes girls, cause there was a strict no girls policy. So because Spanky really wanted them to break up, he sent some of his other friends to lie to Darla. Darla broke up with him, and Alfalfa did so much to get her back. Recently I watched it the other day for the first time in so many years. This time when I watched it, I watched it with a different perspective.
       I watched it this time realizing that everything those little kids did, teenagers do today. Today a guy can like a girl, and if his friends don't like her or her appearance then its bye to the girl. Today, for some reasons peoples opinions on others actually matter when it comes to relationships. This movie proves that people really need to grow up. If you think she's pretty, and you're friends are laughing cause you like her then they're not your real friends. You rule what happens.

3 comments:

  1. I use to watch the little rascals when I was younger too. It wasn't my favorite movie, but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the little rascals in years. I used to love that movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this movie! Actually I still do love this movie :)

    ReplyDelete