Thursday, March 19, 2015

Being "happy" all the time

   I would just like to start off by saying that the title of my blog has quotation marks around the word happy for a reason.
     I'm always asked "Reyna, why are you so happy all the time"? I like to reply by saying " Why shouldn't I be happy all the time?" The only thing about that is I'm not always happy, I believe its literally impossible to be happy every single day. I go through things that every other teenager goes through. There are people who I've had issues with , I've lost people that are really important to me (both figuratively and literally), and I'm still stressing out over school, even though I'm a senior and its all over.
     Although life doesn't always go the way I would want it to, I always keep a positive attitude. I can't help it. I don't like to let the negative in my life weigh me down, because that's not going to help me succeed. Sometimes everything does get a little overwhelming, but at the end of the day I always manage to put a smile on my face, cause it makes me happy.

10 comments:

  1. It's great that you always keep a positive attitude because sometimes the bad things weigh people down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good thing that you always try to stay positive. Sometimes I wish I was more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs Reyna because we can relate to many things. I always like to try and keep a smile on my face because a smile can actually make people days better. Who would want to hang out with people who always have a negative mind. I like to stay away from NEGATIVITY, and stay postive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think being "happy all the time" is a good way to look at it. You should always keep a positive attitude, other people hate it because they're not as happy as you. Keep doing you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont want to feel like its getting the best of me. However, I don't want it to seem like I could really relate to your blog Reyna, I also try to always keep a smile on my face because i'm trying to psych myself out by putting a smile on my face knowing i'm not really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are different. If I am unhappy my face tells on me, I cannot force a smile. If it makes you happy to smile then you should, but for some reason the pretense of doing so always seem to upset me even more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fact that your so honest and let people in just for a little while. I also love the fact that your able to stay so humble. I can take a couple of lessons from you . Sometimes its ok not to be okay stay positive

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do say that sometimes making smiling faces and acting happy can make you happier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being happy as well. That's the only way i get by nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post so much. It seems like everything I go through weighs me down. I try to stay positive and keep a smile on my face but it's hard. I'm a virgo like you and I know sometimes to tend to be worriers. I just wish I was able to have a positive attitude like you.

    ReplyDelete