Saturday, May 16, 2015

My girlfriend Daya 😍

          I know some people came to this blog like , "does she know she spelled Draya wrong?". No, I'm not talking about Draya, I'm talking about Zendaya Coleman. Other celebrities call her Daya for short , and I just thought I should too cause one day we're gonna be really good friends. Zendaya used to be on a show that's apart of the new Disney channel, the one that's really terrible .  At first I thought she was another one of those new people that think they can sing and dance , but no. She can sing, and she can dance. 
      I winded up liking  who she was outside of the show because she was so down to earth and cool. I followed her on Instagram a while ago and I only seemed to love her even more. Not only is she an amazing dancer and singer, but she has one of the best fashion senses I've ever seen.  Her style is so underrated, and she doesn't get much of any recognition for it . She deserves so many fashion icon awards that she has never actually gotten. Anything she puts on, she kills just because she knows how to wear it. She doesn't have to dress half naked to be looked at as fashion icon , yet I say no names ...... RIHANNA. 
     Besides it all I just think she's amazing, and she needs to be recognized for it.

7 comments:

  1. I love her too! I find her style very different and unique and she literally kills every outfit she wears! So, I definitely agree with you on that one. I also agree with you when you said she needs to be recognized for being amazing because she really does! I feel like she can inspire a lot of young teens. I follow her on Instagram too I've been liking her pictures, but I doubt she will ever notice me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm.. first of all Reyna don't talk about Rihanna like that thank you very much. She could wear what ever she wants .. She is bad! But back to the blog when I saw my girlfriend daya that made me want to read this blog. I was like oooh you cheating on West. Zendaya is cool too though and she should've been Aaliyah in the movie but she backed down from the role which makes her weak and not ready to be recognized to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Zendaya is very talented and beautiful. She's gotten very far in her career and her fans loves her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved her on shake it up. That was the only reason i watched Disney Channel. I use to like to watch them dance but the story lines were horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked her son shake it up. The show was really funny. I like her music and you both have the same style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do you think you will be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love her in everything that she does. i was very upset when i had heard she got casted in the Aaliyah movie but people bashed her for it and she quit.

    ReplyDelete