Thursday, June 11, 2015

Life decisions ... FC

      During this year I have had to make some serious decisions that will eventually affect me in my future. I wanted to grow up way too fast, and now that I'm here I've realized I want it all to slow down. Many people are so ready to just leave it all behind, but I'm not ready for anything. My whole life I've relied on my mother to motivate and guide me through the paths of life. However things took a sharp turn for the worst and I no longer have that inspiration and motivation. I lost a lot over these past few years, and sadly this is when a lot of my decisions actually matter the most.
     I tried to find a way out of growing up so quickly. I'm not ready to be completely responsible for all of my actions. There's a lot that I don't believe I'm not ready for. The crazy thing about it all is that I have so many people telling me about all the potential that I have and what I'm capable of, and I can't even see it for myself. I'm just hoping that I find a way to make everything work out in the long run for me.

1 comment:

  1. Reyna... you too ? everyone has been commenting on what great skills I have but not enough drive. And I think that what confuses us is that we don't recognize the skills we have because we have them, but when someone else notices it , it's because they don't. I think...

    ReplyDelete